Hope, comfort and the highest quality of hospice care.
Quality Hospice provides life-affirming hospice care to those who are seeking care over cure, who wish to live free of pain and remain in the comfort of their home where they can focus on spending memorable moments with friends and family.
We take a holistic approach to caring for our patients. What does that mean? We provide care for the whole person: body, mind and spirit. You and your family will have access to an entire team of skilled professionals—from physicians, nurses and home health aides to chaplains, social workers and volunteers—who will work together on your behalf to provide the services listed below.
HOSPICE SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- A customized plan of care designed specifically to meet your individual needs and support your goals.
- Expert medical care and nursing whenever and wherever you need it, whether that is in your home, an assisted living facility or other primary residence.
- Around-the-clock pain control and symptom management.
- All medications, supplies and medical equipment related to the life-limiting diagnosis.
- Social services, which may include emotional care, addressing financial issues, identifying available government programs, and coordinating community resources.
- Respite care relief for caregivers.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy, when needed.
- Emotional and spiritual counseling.
- Dietary consultations as appropriate.
- Volunteer services, including companionship, music therapy, and life review.
- Bereavement support for family members.
Our compassionate, experienced and well trained hospice staff will provide support to you and your family so that you may live your life as comfortably as possible. Our focus at Quality Hospice Care is on quality of life and allowing you and your family to make the most of each day. We believe that each moment counts.
Call us today at (801) 747-0330! We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address your needs.